Located on the north west corner of Windermere & Niagara in old Walkerville, is what is today the All Nations Full Gospel Church. Built in 1907 by architect John M Watt.
Watt started his career in Windsor, in 1907, partnering with soon to be famous theatre architect C Howard Crane, in 1908. They had a two year partnership through 1909, when Watt relocated to London, where he remained active through about 1949. Watt passed away in 1954.