Built around 1919 or so, this building served as the city hall for Ford City. The town that was immediately east of Walkerville, until it’s amalgamation into the City of Windsor in 1935. Founded as Ford City, it was renamed East Windsor in the late 1920’s when the Chrysler factory was built at Tecumseh and Drouillard. The building located at Riverside and Drouillard, survived into the early 1960’s before finally being demolished.
This post is part of a series called Ford City