This photo above was shot back in the spring of 2006. This building was located on the north east corner of Glengarry and Assumption. Built around 1910, this building became run down, and spent the last little bit empty. It was demolished within a year of the picture above being taken. This was just one of a few buildings on this block that met the wrecking ball, and today the entire block bounded by Assumption, Glengarry, University and Aylmer remains a vacant city block in the heart of the city.